A newsletter is a regularly distributed publication generally about one main topic that is of interest to its subscribers. Newsletters delivered electronically via email (e-Newsletters) have gained rapid acceptance for the same reasons email in general is gaining popularity over printed correspondence.
Many newsletters are published by clubs, churches, societies, associations, and businesses, especially companies, to provide information of interest to their members, customers or employees. Some newsletters are created as money-making ventures and sold directly to subscribers. Sending newsletters to customers and prospects is a common marketing strategy, which can have alot of benefits .General attributes of newsletters include news and upcoming events of the related organization, as well as contact information for general inquiries.
Research shows that customer retention may be the highest and best objective of e-mail marketing. E-mail can still be used as a prospecting tool or as a means of acquiring new customers. However, it is most effective as a means of staying in touch with contacts who have already purchased, or who know something about your product or service from other communications and may be interested in knowing more, especially when the time is right for them to buy.
An e-mail newsletter or report can be an ideal leave-behind for a sales call that does not result in a sale or defined next step. It can also be the “purpose” of a call in which the objective is to make a brief introduction and offer something of value in exchange for gathering more detailed contact information.
Heartbit Computer Solutions eases up your marketing and sending of multiple emails using a newsletter management software. in one click you can inform prospective clients about your products and services. We make your marketing newsletter work for you. We set up and guide you how to manage your newsletter.
There are three main reasons why our marketing newsletters work so well.
- They demonstrate expertise - The main focus, from the owner’s point of view, is usually their products or services or the field within which they operate.If it offers quality help, advice and tips then the owner’s position as an expert in their field is the silent message communicated to readers.
- Second, because a newsletter is an unsuitable medium for a fly-by-night operator, it follows that the more firmly it becomes established, the greater the credibility of the owner.
- Third, a quality newsletter containing meaningful content can engender loyalty by discussing issues that the reader identifies as important and pertinent.
To sum up a newsletter
- Demonstrates expertise (of the owner/producer in her field)
- Establishes credibility (of the owner/producer)
- Engenders reader loyalty (through a sense of identification)